COLOuRs ;

06 July 2007

Back!

My desktop died on don't know when i was stuck without a computer for days and those days were the i am very free. Sort of. Since it was after mid-years. So dad bought me a lappy in Seashell White from Sony. Sounds so nice right. But like what jiahui says, it should be Seashell Metal. Haha. Still not very used to my lappy and i miss my desktop. There are so many games that are still not compatible with vista yet.

Went to hougang point yesterday and i saw this person whom i really hated but well its all over. Hope he didn't see me. Went there to see whether there was any hope for my desktop and there is. So my dad upgraded it to 1 GB ram and added a graphics card. Supposed to be done either today or tomorrow.

During the days without internet, i practically died. The most i could do is to use my brother's psp and go online and the browser sucks and there are a lot of things you can't do. And if you want to type something, you have to press like mad. So i slacked around, read fanfics with the ultra mega slow internet speed and watched tv.

Got back my results and i am not satisfied. I am starting to panic for promos and i am scared, afraid of getting retained. Maybe its time for me to wake up, to wake up to reality and start doing something.

Something's bugging me i don't like it. I shall solve it soon i hope. I wish nothing goes wrong.

Been watching Huan Huan Ai too. Not bad. I think both male leads are shuai haha. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home